White Hall (Laboratory of taste) is a room with a special aura generated by the building on Miera Street 22, which was built in 1939 and renovated in 2013. In this room were located confectionary "Laima" laboratory, in which were developed all new “Laima” products and chocolate candy recipes. Now this hall is available for organizing various events: seminars, conferences, trainings, birthday parties etc.
From White Hall you can get straight to the “Laima” candy shop and cafe where you can slowly enjoy a delicious coffee and sweet “Laima” snacks after a productive work or intense seminar.
White Hall equipment:
- Maintained conference room with capacity up to 40 persons
- White Hall table layout can be laid out in 6 different ways (see 6th picture in the gallery)
- There is natural lighting available in the conference room
- Available technical equipment: screen, projector, white board, microphone
- Conference room is equipped with air ventilation system
- Available free Wireless internet access
- Variety of snacks available at “Laima” candy shop during your coffee break
- Corporate events, banquets and celebrations up to 120 persons (together in all museum rooms)
- Guided excursions in "Laimas" chocolate museum
- Participation in a creative chocolate workshop. Becoming a real chocolate master by making your own exclusive chocolate candies
Make your reservation by contacting our Senior Administrator Gunita Balcere:
Phone: +371 27868067 (please, call TUE-FRI during the museum working hours)
The museum phone: +371 66154777
Museum e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamper yourself with a unique journey in the world of sweets!
Surprise your colleges with a corporate event in a unique and sweet place – see you in “Laimas” chocolate museum!