The Laima Chocolate Museum travels to you with an educative and exciting program for kindergarten students.
During the one hour long program the kids will have the opportunity to:
· try the Laima candies,
· find out what cocoa fruit and beans look like,
· find out how to make chocolate,
· become artists and paint on waffle sheets,
· take a picture with the big Serenāde candy,
· get a chocolate bar with a sweet greeting for their parents.
More information about the offer: email@example.com or (+317) 22319420.