Draco is a curious, 10-year-old little dragon who loves doing things together. Getting to know and explore the world in a playful way is what makes Draco happy! But nothing can be better than making new friends and celebrating together, so Draco invites all children with a sweet tooth to visit the "Laima" Chocolate Museum to host big and small celebrations together!
Birthday Parties with Draco (3 h programme):
- tour of the Laima Chocolate Museum, accompanied by a knowledgeable guide;
- making sweets in the creative workshop;
- decorating the birthday cake;
- entertainment with Draco in the White Hall of the museum.
Guests will have the opportunity to:
- try our hot chocolate drink;
- find out how chocolate is made;
- explore the history of Laima;
- learn what chocolate is made of;
- touch the cocoa bean wall;
- meet an American Indian and hear the jungle;
- see the historical cocoa bean milling machine;
- explore the history of Laima clock;
- check out the museum’s oldest exhibit - a chocolate doll;
- Record a fun video or a moving picture.
While in the creative workshop, children with a sweet tooth will be able to:
- become chocolate masters and make their own exclusive sweets;
- taste 12 different ingredients and three kinds of chocolate;
- pack their sweets in a neat little box to take with them.
Together with friends, the birthday celebrant can decorate their birthday cake according to their own taste and wishes, which they can enjoy as the celebration carries on in the White Hall of the museum. After the creative workshop activities, the celebration will continue in the museum’s White Hall, which shall be decorated specifically for the party with a Draco-themed photo-spot. Draco will also provide dishes for the cake and drinks. Guests can capture the special meeting with Draco in a photograph.
Should you choose (for an additional fee), you can add a little magic to the range of activities on offer – amaze your guests with a magician’s performance! Choose one of our magical friends – Valdemar Weiss or Dmitry Bubin.
Draco’s sweet party offer also includes:
- gifts for all guests (children);
- water available at all times.
Book a birthday party by calling (+371) 27868067 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please call on weekdays during museum business hours)