The Chocolate Hall has a very special aura, thanks to its building that was constructed in 1939 and renovated in 2013. This is exactly where the Laima laboratory was located and where new products and new recipes for delicious chocolates were being created. Nowadays, we organise a variety of events in this hall, for example, seminars, conferences, training, and receptions.
The Chocolate Hall has easy access to the café of the Laima sweet shop, which is the perfect place for leisurely enjoying delicious coffee and tasty snacks after productive work sessions or important discussions.
Chocolate Hall Description:
- A well-equipped conference hall with a capacity of up to 40 persons;
- A flexible layout;
- Natural lighting is available;
- Available technical equipment: a screen, a projector, a whiteboard, a microphone;
- Air ventilation system is available;
- Free wireless internet access.
Optional Additional Services
- A great range of snacks for coffee breaks;
- Corporate events, banquets, and celebrations for up to 50 persons (in the whole museum).
- Guided tours at the Laima Chocolate Museum;
- Creative chocolate workshops, during which everyone will have the opportunity to feel like a true chocolatier.
We kindly ask you to book the date of your event in a timely manner by contacting our museum coordinator Gunita Balcere:
+371 27868067 (Please call on working days within the working hours
of the museum)
Museum tel.: +371 66154777