If you’re looking for a sweet stop on your friend’s bachelorette party
itinerary, the Laima Chocolate Museum is the place to go!
You will be in for a sweet adventure with a guided excursion at the Laima Chocolate Museum and creative activities at the chocolate workshop.
At the museum, you will:
- learn the secrets of chocolate making
- enjoy hot chocolate and discover the story behind Laima
- meet up by the Laima Clock
- film a special video and immortalise your moments together in lovely photographs
At the creative workshop, you will:
• make assorted chocolates (that you will be able to take with you)
• paint on waffle sheets with three types of chocolate and twelve different ingredients
We offer 1h and 2h programmes at the museum and/or the creative workshop.
We also offer individually tailored programme scenarios.
Book your special day and time by contacting our Senior Administrator Gunita Balcere:
Phone: +371 27868067 (please, call TUE-FRI during the museum working hours)
See you in the world of sweets!